Tuesday 6 March 2012

what can i possibly do?

I dont know how to start this.hmmmm.........thinking..........
I went to work today with the hope of getting things done by impressing my supervisor.i thought of so many things to do but i couldnt come up with something good enough i think,oh well. so i decided to impress myself by writing,typing etc....
In the process of writing,i realised that BBM has destroyed my spellings,use of punctuations n all.i think i need to go back to pry sch ryt?or is it secondary sch?dont knw jare.i av become sooooo clueless.writing has become hardwork for a lot of us these days or am i the only person with this problem????


P.S
I spent forever writing that short piece*shines teeth*

1 comment:

  1. My frnd, u r nt alone on d bbm issue o. I sometimes wounder if I cld write normally again. Bt d gud thing is we r nt alone cos there r hundreds of us out there. *Shines teeth like u*

    ReplyDelete