Thursday 8 March 2012

THE STUPID SONG

Todays topic was inspired by Bez's stupid songs *doing the azonto dance*.i really really like the song.
It made me miss my childhood more and i know u miss yours too.i remember all those stupid songs i sang.back then,they didnt sound stupid,they sounded meaningful .infact,i had this uncle that composed a song for agege bread.oh gosh,i need a time machine just to watch him perform the song again.i'm thinking about it now and they are really stupid songs.can someone tell me what this means?
"you dey craze,you dey mad,you dey gbongbonlociga.u go marry opkolo,okpolo go give you belle OR tumbu tumbu baskalaba iyamala bust,amala amala kain kain.tumbu mensa bus,who mess am,na odo,odo say na teasher,teasher say no worry na wa class people mess am poom"
 I know i still sing most of the stupid songs,cant remember all the lyrics though.i sang tumbu tumbu baskalaba yesterday when i had problems choosing what to eat and i say ojuju calabar all the time.
A good percentage of my childhood is very much in my adulthood.wow!!!!!! i dint know that.i'm sure i had the best childhood when it comes to playing and dancing to stupids songs with my neighbours n relatives.

Who remembers 'sokoto pempe is a nika,eja din din is a fish,e.g,omi garri is a water?i do*grinning from ear to ear*.call me razz,call me crazy,i don kia!!!!!!!!whats yours?hw much do u remember?
Lets share and have fun.*shines teeth*
Yours Crazily,
Aries

No comments:

Post a Comment