Wednesday 7 March 2012

BREAD AND AKARA

Goodmorning all,hope you slept well.its your girl Aries.i have come with my loud mouth again.
Jejely was i sitting on my own gisting with a colleague of mine about my beautiful breakfast today.hmmm......yummy....sorry i dint invite u pple.we were too many eating,it dint go round sef.
back to my amebo,as i was gisting n describing my beautiful sumptuous breakfast with a colleague,another colleague of mine was giving me the funny look.i had to ask her wat her problem was and wat did she say
you this geh(said with the very igbotic accent),how ken(can) you be eating bread and ankara(akara) this early morning,isnt it too heeavy(heavy) for breakfast ehn?this geh(girl)chai!!!!
My people,biko when did bread n akara become lunch?abi haf i carried last again?plxt(pls) hep(help) a sister .i did well abi?come on*batting eyelases*,i'm waiting..........

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahha....dis piece is hilarious.I like d whole Igbo touch τ̅☺ it.bt biko Oke u fall my hand o! How can u eat bread and akara for breakfast? Ahn ahn, ofcos dat's a meal too heavy....d ideal breakfast meal in dis situation should be eba & oha soup. Yep! I said it....hahahaha
    Yours truly,Munwa.

    ReplyDelete